|10 Questions with Jeff, my hubbie|
I thought that you might like to know a bit about the man behind me…my hubbie named Jeff.
So one evening while sitting down with a good cup of Doma Coffee, I asked him 10 things that he wanted to share with the world…something that others might not know about him…this good man that has always been by my side, that has been my rock for so many years. His answers are his favorite things, and not so favorite things! In Jeff's words, below are his thoughts:
1. 1. My favorite food to eat for breakfast is cereal that Kate makes up for me every evening. She puts it in a bowl, with Udo’s oil on top to soak in, sticks it in the fridge, so I just have to put milk on it in the morning and my breakie is ready for me.
2. 2. My favorite sport to watch is Rugby in Australia and American Football.
3. 3. My favorite way to spend a date night with Kate is sitting on the couch together watching a DVD without phones or computers by us.
4. 4. My favorite pet is our Dog named Kaisley. She was my idea as I always wanted a dog and wouldn’t have it any other way.
5. 5. My least favorite chore to do around the house is to clean the bathroom. I have done it a time or two, but not much more than that.
6. 6. My favorite beer to drink in Australia is called a Red Roof and my favorite American beer is a Sam Adams.
7. 7. My favorite time that I have spent with Kate and the most memorable one, was our Honeymoon, yep I am a romatic guy.
8. 8. My favorite way to relax on a Sunday is to iron clothes in my boxer shorts, drinking a beer while watching sports on TV.
9. 9. My favorite job, if I could do anything I wanted to, would be the Rugby Captain in Australia. Mighty fine job that would be.
10. 10. My least favorite thing about Kate is that she stands with the fridge door open while eating and drinking things right out of it….for what seems like hours!